Call for Speakers
Become a speaker at OpenInfra Days Poland 2019!
Do you have an interesting topic regarding open infrastructure? Would you like to present it to a wider audience? Submit your application via the form below!
Call for Speakers
We are looking for speakers for the upcoming OpenInfra Days Poland 2019 event to be held 11th – 12th June 2019 in Krakow, Poland.
OpenInfra Days Poland formerly OpenStack Days Poland is an annual international conference, currently attracting about 300 participants from Poland and the entire CEE region. The event is supported and fully endorsed by the OpenStack Foundation.
OpenInfra Days Poland 2019 is a two-day conference that focuses on everything related to open infrastructure build and operate. In particular, presentations, demonstrations and workshops will be related to the subjects like: container Infrastructure, CI/CD, Telecom + NFV, Public Cloud, Private & Hybrid Cloud and open source projects like Ansible, Ceph, Docker, Kata Containers, Kubernetes, ONAP, OpenStack, Open vSwitch, OPNFV, Zuul and more.
We hope that an open call for speakers will contribute to overall depth and variety of the program.
We are looking only and exclusively for deep technical or cases studies speeches in the subject of:
- AI Artificial Intelligence
- DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Containers (Kubernetes, Kata Containers, OpenStack & Container, itd.)
- Public & Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Edge Computing
- Security of open infrastructure and cloud environment
…and any other subject related to the open infrastructure, that we haven’t specified, but in your opinion are worth being presented.
As part of the CfS, no sales presentations will be accepted.
Your application should contain:
- a detailed biographical note of the speaker containing, in particular, information confirming the experience in the subject of the proposed lecture or workshop
- proposal for the title of the lecture / workshop
- summary of the lecture / workshop submitted
- a photo of the speaker along with a bio note to be published on the conference website
Duration of the lecture
Time slots provided for presentations are 45 minute slots and will be scheduled for both 11 and 12 June.
The time slots provided for the workshops / shows are 90 minute slots and they will be scheduled for June 11th.
Entry to the event
All accepted speakers will receive a full free registration for conference and all additional attractions accompanying it.
Schedule for the CfS submission process:
- February 15, 2019: opening the Call for Speakers (CfS)
- 31 March 2019: deadline for submitting applications
- 1-15 April 2019 assessment of applications
- 16 – 22 April 2019 successive information about the acceptance or rejection of the application
We are waiting for your application!
Send us your application!
If you want to perform at this year’s edition of OpenInfra Days Poland, click on the button below, fill in the form and submit a suggestion for your lecture.